- Full narrative design services, consultancy, and workshops
- Writing for original and existing IPs
- Game design troubleshooting
- Public speaking and games culture interviews
- Inspiration booster sessions.
We help you get the most from the range of storytelling techniques available to writers and developers.
We are run by Dr. Mata Haggis-Burridge (nee Haggis), an award winning game designer and writer with experience of both AAA and indie development. He is the Professor of Creative and Entertainment Games at Breda University of Applied Sciences (formerly known as NHTV), and has spoken regarding game design, diversity, and narrative design at numerous international events, including TEDx and multiple GDC conferences.
We are also working on an original IP. Following on from our experience with crafting experiences that engage and excite, we will be bringing a new story to life for computers and consoles. More details will be announced when the game is further in development!