Copper Stone Sea can provide speakers for your event covering a wide variety of topics.
Dr. Mata Haggis-Burridge is a highly-rated public speaker with experience at numerous international video games, media, and cultural conferences and festivals.
We also have a wide network of speakers across video game and traditional media industries (television, film, print, and more) who would be happy to create the perfect presentation for your event.
Topics for public speaking include, but are not limited to:
- General introduction to the possibilities and potential of video games (suitable for both gaming and non-gaming audiences)
- Ethics and AI / machine learning
- The future and trends of the games industry
- Specialised deep-dives into game development topics
- Narrative design and storytelling
- Interface and interaction design
- Diversity awareness and topics regarding social responsibility in the games industry and media.
Is there a topic you would like to hear about? Get in touch and we can prepare a talk specifically for you.
Games culture interviews
If you are a journalist looking for interviewees with both academic credibility and entertainment industry experience? Copper Stone Sea can provide instant access to researchers and experienced games developers to comment on the events of the day.
Get in touch! Short notice interviews will often be possible and we’re happy to work to fit your schedule.